Dr. Eric Rambow
Our dentists, dental hygienists and office staff make every effort to ensure your comfort and complete dental care. We emphasize quality dentistry with a kind touch that makes your every dental visit a positive one.
Dr. Eric Rambow, originally from Litchfield, MN, graduated from Northern State University prior to earning his Doctoral of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Minnesota. Dr. Eric enjoys all aspects of General Dentistry. Through the years, and after a significant amount of advanced training and continuing education, he has focused his practice on more specialized areas of dentistry including Dental Implants, Endodontics (Root Canals), Oral Surgery and Orthodontics.
- Graduate of the Engel Institute for Dental Implant placement and restoration
- Progressive Orthodontics Seminars
- Contemporary Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- CEREC One Visit Dentistry Training
- "Irwin A Epstein Award for Clinical Endodontics" by the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Division of Endodontics
- "Outstanding Dental Student in Implant Dentistry Award" by the Academy of Osseointegration
- "Greatest interest and accomplishment in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology" by the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Dr. Eric's professional memberships include the American Dental Association, the Minnesota Dental Association, the Academy of Osseointegreation and Engel Implant Institute.
Away from the office, Dr. Eric enjoys working out, downhill skiing in the winter, spending time on the lake and golfing in the summer. Hunting and fishing are squeezed in as well. Most importantly, he thoroughly enjoys quality family time with daughter Avery and twins Magnus and Victoria.
Call Laketown Dental today at 320-274-8555 to make an appointment, or browse our website for more information regarding our Dental Services or to read other Patient Information. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us.